Every fun thing comes with a few rules.
At Tie Dye, we try our best to make it enjoyable for each and every person. There are a few rules that will allow the weekend to be fun for all.
- No weapons or firearms allowed.
- Illegal activity is prohibited (if it’s illegal down the road, it’s illegal at Tie Dye).
- Only those 21 years or older may possess, or consume alcoholic beverages.
- No pets allowed (service animals are permitted).
- Clean up after yourselves. Trash receptacles are located and labeled throughout property.
- Please be respectful of ALL attendees. There are children present. Violators will be asked to leave.
- Bring your own food & beverages if camping.
- Most importantly….Have a great time!